- Recreational dancer enrollment – $35 per family due at time of enrollment.
- This covers the entire year, including the summer session.
- Competition Team Dancer Enrollment fee is $100/dancer.
- If you have both a recreational dancer and a competitive dancer, both registration fees apply. (If it is the same dancer – we waive the $35 fee for the recreational registration)
Monthly Payment (per dancer)
- $70.00 – 1 hour of class
- $135.00 – 2 hours of classes
- $185.00 – 3 hours of classes
- Sibling Discount – 10% off tuition
All monthly payments are due by the 10th of each month. Parents are required to keep a valid credit card on file and may sign up for the automatic payment system – which will charge tuition to your credit card of choice each month on the 1st of the month. Tuition rates for fall/spring season run from September through May.
Competitive Team Tuition Rates are based on the number of hours of weekly classes. You can view this chart on our Competition Teams Tuition page.
Our Grand Recital is held annually in late May or early June at a local high school. We begin costume orders in December. All students participating in the recital will have the following payments due no later than December 15th in order to participate in the recital:
- Recreational Class: $180 (if paid after Jan 15 – $200) per student (covers 2 costumes, tights, and all accessories for recreational program classes). Our Team Prep classes this year (Contemporary, Tap, and Musical Theater – these classes will only pay $90 costume fee and perform one dance in the recital.) All Costume fees are non-refundable.
- All Competition Teams: Fee TBD – the dancer will use the same costume throughout the year for performances, competitions, and recitals. All Costume fees are non-refundable.
- Recital Fee: TBD. This fee is charged in addition to the costume fees for dancers. It is a family fee based on the number of dancers in each family. Recital fee includes a required recital t-shirt for each dancer. These will be worn in the finale portion of the recital – and are a great keepsake for each dancer – includes a cast list of names on the back.
All payments of tuition, costume and recital fees are non-refundable. Late payments will be charged a $15 late fee. Returned checks will be charged a $30 fee. There are no refunds on tuition or costume payments without director’s approval and a written request. Class withdrawals must be received in writing by the end of the month in which you would like to stop – any withdrawal from class after the 1st of the month will charged for the entire month.
Tuition per Month/Multiple Classes
(Each Dancer is added separately to arrive at the total number of hours.)